Agile coaching and facilitation
I am a ICAgile Agile Coach (ICP-ACC) & Team Facilitator (ICP-ATF).
I facilitate Agile practices and daily interactions to foster collaboration and healthy self-organisation
- I design and facilitate purposeful meetings with clear and defined outcomes
- I facilitate Agile ceremonies ensuring their purpose and value is fully realised
- I create collaborative and psychologically safe environments to encourage full participation and equality in distribution of conversational turn-taking
- I adjust my facilitation style to meet the maturity and needs of the group (including remote teams)
I work from an Agile coaching stance blending: facilitating, teaching, mentoring and professional coaching
- Teaching and training groups in Agile processes and practices
- Facilitating workshops and meetings
- Mentoring individuals
- Coaching teams towards high performance. Encouraging team collaboration, trust and conflict resolution
- Non-directive coaching. Helping individuals set their own goals and commit to actions
See my curriculum vitae for more details.